Prep: 20 min
Cook: 35 min
Nutrition Facts (per 1 serving):
Fat (g): 22.4
Carbs (g): 14.8
Protein (g): 7.7
250g of mushrooms, finely sliced
1 garlic clove
1tbs of coconut oil
3tbs of crème fraiche
1/2tsp of ground nutmeg
1/2tsp of butter, to butter the oven dish
1 puff pastry
70g of grated cheddar
70g of grated blue cheese
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 190º C/375º F
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the mushrooms with the garlic for 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs with the crème fraiche and nutmeg.
- Butter the oven dish, place the puff pastry, and evenly spread the mushrooms over the puff pastry.
- Poor the eggs and crème fraiche mix on top and sprinkle with the cheddar and blue cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.