Prep: 5 min
Cook: 20 min
Nutrition Facts (per 1 serving):
Fat (g): 16.5
Carbs (g): 57.6
Protein (g): 4.9
2tbs of coconut oil
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 onion, finely sliced
1tsp of cumin
1tsp of Ras El Hanout or paprika
1 green pepper, chopped
3 tomatoes, chopped
2tbs of green spicy olives
120g of uncooked brown rice
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over high heat.
- Add the garlic, onion, spices, salt and pepper and cook until the onion is tender and lightly brown.
- Reduce the heat to medium, stir in the pepper. Cover the saucepan and cook for about 10 min, or until the pepper is tender.
- Stir in the tomatoes and olives, and cook for another 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the rice as per the instructions on the package.
- Place the rice into plates and add the vegetable stew on top.
And voila! Bon appétit !