Prep: 30 min
Cook: 10 min
Nutrition Facts (per 1 serving):
Fat (g): 21.3
Carbs (g): 0
Protein (g): 26
2 uncooked chicken breasts
Juice of 1 lemon
1 handful of fresh parsley
2 garlic cloves finely chopped
3 tbs of olive oil
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, add the lemon juice, parsley, garlic and olive oil. Mix all the ingredients together.
- With the help of a meat mallet or a rolling pin, beat the chicken breasts between two sheets of cling film until thin. Then add the chicken making sure it is soaking in the marinade.
- Cover with cellophane and let it sit in the fridge for at least 30 min.
- Poor the marinade in a frying pan and heat it over medium heat.
- Place the chicken in the pan and cook until golden brown – approximately 5 minutes and turn the breast over and cook until the same colour.
And voila! Like I said, easy and healthy 😉