Prep: 10 min
Cook: 15 min
Nutrition Facts (per 1 serving):
Fat (g): 30.9
Carbs (g): 6.8
Protein (g): 20.2
2 large or 3 medium eggs
2tbs of olive oil
½ an onion finely sliced
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 green pepper bell
1 red Romano pepper
½ tsp of chilli flakes or one fresh chilli pepper
½ tsp of brown sugar
½ tsp of cumin
1 handful of parsley
Sea Salt, and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, and fry the onion and peppers for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chilli and garlic, and fry until the vegetables begin to colour.
- Add the sugar, tomatoes, sugar and cumin, and cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, until the mixtures is slightly pulpy.
- Using a table spoon, make one indention for each egg in the tomato sauce and crack an egg into each one.
- Reduce to heat, cover the pan and cook until the whites are set.
Scatter over the parsley and serve.