Prep: 5 min
Cook: 10 min
Nutrition Facts (per 1 serving):
Fat (g): 52.7
Carbs (g): 15.2
Protein (g): 28.4
2 organic salmon fillets
2 garlic cloves finely chopped
1tsp of paprika
1 handful of cherry tomatoes
1 small red onion
1 handful of fresh coriander
4tbs of olive oil
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 200ºC.
- Lay each fillet on a piece of foil. Sprinkle each one with 1 chopped garlic clove, 1/2tsp of paprika, salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Flip the fillet to cover the other side with the mix and flip again. Wrap them in the foil and place in an oven-proof dish. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes.
- In the meantime, peel and dice the avocado, cut the tomatoes in halves and chop the onion.
- Place the avocado, tomatoes and onion in a mixing bowl, cover with the coriander, salt, pepper, 3 tbs of olive oil and the juice of one lemon. Mix well to combine all the ingredients.
- Once the fillets cooked, unwrap, place them in a plate, squeeze ½ lemon on top of each and place the salad on top and around the fillets.