Prep: 20 min
Cook: 30 min
Rest: 1 hour
Nutrition Facts (per 1 serving):
Fat (g): 11.4
Carbs (g): 30.9
Protein (g): 19.3
400g of tomatoes
600g of potatoes
200g of ham or precooked chicken breast
3tbs of pickles
150g of mayonnaise
2tsp of French mustard (optional)
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Peel, dice and cook the potatoes in salted water for 20 minutes. Boil the eggs for 10 minutes. Hard boil the eggs at the same time for 10 minutes.
- Once the eggs are cooked, place them in cold water to peel them more easily.
- Dice the tomatoes, eggs and the meat you have chosen and place them in a mixing bowl. Dice the pickles and add them to the mix.
- Cover all the ingredients with the mayonnaise, French mustard, salt and pepper and mix.
- Place the bowl for at least an hour in the refrigerator before serving.