Prep: 15 min
Cook: 30 min
Nutrition Facts (per 1 serving):
Fat (g): 24.9
Carbs (g): 19.6
Protein (g): 25.1
200g of organic single cream
2 organic salmon fillets
3 to 4 large organic baking potatoes
100g of grated gruyere or cheddar
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Peel and slice the potatoes. Remove the skin from the salmon and slice sashimi style.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200ºC / 395ºF.
- Cover the bottom of an oven proof dish with one tbs of cream.
- Make a layer with the potato slices in the dish, slightly overlapping the slices and sprinkling with a little salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Cover the potato layer with a layer the salmon and half of the cheese. Sprinkle with ground pepper.
- Repeat step 4 and 5 until you have run out of salmon and/or potatoes, making sure the top layer is a layer of potatoes.
- Pour half of the cream on top, cover with the remaining cheese and pour over the rest of the cream.
- Cook for about half an hour, until golden and tender.
This dish is best served with a vinaigrette salad.