Prep: 15 min
Cook: 30 min
Nutrition Facts (per 1 serving):
Fat (g): 24.9
Carbs (g): 19.6
Protein (g): 25.1
200g of organic single cream
2 organic salmon fillets
4 large organic baking potatoes
200g of grated gruyere or cheddar
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Peel and slice the potatoes. Remove the skin from the salmon and slice sashimi style.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200ºC.
- Cover the bottom of an oven proof dish with one tbs of cream.
- Layer half the potato slices in the dish, slightly overlapping the slices and sprinkling with a little salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Layer the salmon and add half of the cheese on top. Sprinkling with a little freshly ground pepper.
- Pour half of the cream on top, then finish off layering the rest of the potatoes.
- Cover with the remaining cheese and pour over the rest of the cream.
- Cook for about half an hour, until golden and tender.
This dish is best served with a vinaigrette salad.