Prep: 20 min
Cook: 45 min
Nutrition Facts (per 1 serving):
Fat (g): 47.2
Carbs (g): 24.7
Protein (g): 88.1
½ litre of almond milk
250g of wholemeal flour
4 slices of precooked chicken breast
150g of grated gruyere
½ tsp of cumin
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Put the flour into a mixing bowl, add the eggs and beat with the floor.
- Keep mixing and add the milk little by little. Leave the mixture sit at least 15 minutes at room temperature.
- In a saucepan, melt ¼ of a teaspoon of butter, add a small ladle of the mixture.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes and loosen edge of crepe with a spatula, then flip and cook for another minute.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until there is no more mixture left.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 º C.
- At the centre of each crêpe, place 1 slice of chicken and 1 handful of grated gruyere
- Fold the sides of the crêpes inward to form a square. Secure with toothpicks if too loose.
- Place the crêpes in a baking tray and cook in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- 5 minutes before taking the crêpes out of the oven, prepare 4 fried eggs adding salt, pepper, a pinch of cumin and a few drops of tabasco on top of each.
- Once the crêpes are cooked, place two of them on the centre if each plate and add a fried egg on top of each.
This dish is best served with