Prep: 10 min
Cook: 25 min
Nutrition Facts (per 1 serving):
Fat (g): 21.5
Carbs (g): 27.7
Protein (g): 13.5
2 handfuls of kale finely chopped
250gr of uncooked green lentils
4 cups of water
150 gr of sliced white cup mushrooms
1tbs of chopped fresh parsley
3 tbs of olive oil
2 tbs of red wine vinegar
1 tsp of mustard
1tsp of chilli flakes
2tsp of cumin
Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Rinse the lentils. Add lentils, cumin, chilli flakes, salt, pepper and water to a saucepan with a lid and bring to a boil.
- Turn the heat down to low and cover to let the lentils simmer.
- Check on them occasionally to make sure the water has not boiled down and add more as needed.
- In a mixing bowl, add the Kale, mushrooms and the cooked lentils.
- In a separate mixing bowl, prepare the vinaigrette by mixing the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper
- Poor in on top of the lentils and vegetables and mix well.