Prep: 5 min
Cook: 10 min
Nutrition Facts (per 1 serving):
Fat (g): 2.5
Carbs (g): 94.9
Protein (g): 23.9
1tbs of olive oil
1 large onion, sliced
2 garlic cloves finely chopped
Zest and juice from one lemon
1 handful of fresh parsley
200g of fresh white crab meat
350g of whole-wheat pasta
1tsp of chilli flakes (optional)
Sea Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the onion add a pinch of salt. Cook over low heat for 3 minutes, or until soft and translucent.
- Stir in the garlic and lemon zest, and cook for a few seconds
- Stir through half of the parsley and crab meat, then season will with the salt, pepper and chilli flakes. Add the lemon juice to taste and cook for 7 minutes on low heat.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta.
- Mix the crab and pasta together and serve.
Once the pasta is cooked and drained, add the crab mixture and the remaining of the parsley, and mix all together.