Prep: 10 min
Cook: 25 min
Nutrition Facts (per 1 serving):
Fat (g): 20.8
Carbs (g): 22.3
Protein (g): 5.3
200g of potatoes
200g of mushrooms
4 garlic cloves chopped
3 tbsp of olive oil
1 tbsp of finely chopped parsley
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Peel and dice the potatoes, and slice the mushrooms.
- Heat the olive oil over high heat and cook the garlic for a couple of minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium/low and stir in the potatoes, salt and pepper.
- Cover the pan and cook for 15 min, stirring occasionally to ensure that the potatoes stick to the pan.
- Increase the heat to high and stir in the mushrooms. Let it cook for a couple of minutes or until the mushrooms have released their juice.
- Reduce the heat to medium, cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the fresh parsley, mix all the ingredients together and serve.
And you are done!