Prep: 5 min
Cook: 15 min
Nutrition Facts (per 1 serving):
Fat (g): 12.1
Carbs (g): 5.2
Protein (g): 9.8
2 large or 3 medium free range eggs
2 handfuls of baby spinach
100g of mushrooms sliced
5 or 6 cherry tomatoes cut in half
2 garlic cloves finely chopped
2 tbsp of fresh parsley
½ tsp of chilli flakes (Optional)
1tbs of olive oil
Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a frying pan, heat the oil over high heat
- Add the mushrooms and garlic, and stir for a couple of minutes until the mushrooms have released their juice.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the spinach, tomatoes, salt, pepper and chilli flakes. Stir occasionally, until the spinach are cooked.
- Using a table spoon, make one indention for each egg in the tomato sauce and crack an egg into each one.
- Reduce to low heat, cover the pan and cook until the whites are set.
Scatter over the parsley and serve.