Prep: 5 min
Cook: 30 min
Nutrition Facts (per 1 serving):
Fat (g): 72.7
Carbs (g): 46.1
Protein (g): 54.6
4 baking potatoes
300g of sliced Raclette cheese
200g of charcuterie (dry sausage, pastrami…)
Mixed vegetables raw or cooked
1 tbs of olive oil
Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Peel and cut each potato in 6 pieces and boil them.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil over medium heat and add the boiled potatoes, salt and pepper.
- Cook the potatoes, stirring occasionally, for approximately 5 to 7 minutes.
- Optional step: in the meantime, cook your vegetables.
- Add the cheese on top of the potatoes, cover the pan and let the cheese melt.
Place your vegetables and charcuterie in a plat and add the cheese and potatoes.
Don’t forget to work out after this delicious meal!