Prep: 20 min
Cook: 20 min
Nutrition Facts (per 1 serving):
Fat (g): 35.3
Carbs (g): 40.6
Protein (g): 17.7
4 slices of ham
125g of mushrooms
1tbs of olive oil
50g of flour
50g of butter
50cl of milk
2pinches of ground nutmeg
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, melt the butter.
- Add the flour all at once and cook for 3 minutes stirring continuously.
- Slowly pour in the milk still stirring, then add salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Keep it warm under aluminium foil.
- Finely slice the mushrooms and ham.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and cook the mushrooms for 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and ham to the béchamel and mix.
- Pre-heat the oven to 150º C.
- Fill each crêpe with the ham and mushroom béchamel and fold in two.
- Place the crêpes in an ovenproof dish and cook for 20 minutes.